NATIONAL VENUE : Leisureland, Salthill, Galway.
DATE : Saturday 11th April 2015
TIME : Warm up 9.30pm Start 10am
ENTRIES :Entries will be automatic – Top 6 from each regional event will qualify.
Regional Nipper Stillwater Competitions
Uls / Conn:- Sun 15th March, Ballyshannon Pool. 9:30am arrive. 10am warm up. Start 10.30am
NOTE:_ Fibreglass fins are not permitted for Nippers
AGE-GROUPS: Individual 8,9,10,11,12,13,14 ( age on the day of National competition…ie. 11th April 2015)
Relays – 2 Age categories. 8 – 11 ( age on day of competition) & 12 – 14 ( age on day of competition)
NOTE:- *****All competitors MUST be members of IWS*****
All competitors must wear County Hats. Please ensure that your Nippers have a white County Hat for the competition. Hats are available for purchase at €5.00 per hat.
Order of Events:-
1. Girls 50m Obstacle 8-14 8. Boys 25m u/w + fins 8-14
2. Boys 50m Obstacle 8-14 9. Girls 50m rescue tube 8-14
3. Girls 4 x 25m Obstacle Relay 8-11 10. Boys 50m rescue tube 8-14
4. Boys 4 x 25m Obstacle Relay 8-11 11. Girls 4 x 25m Medley Relay 8-11
5. Girls 4 x 25m Obstacle Relay 12-14 12. Boys 4 x 25m Medley Relay 8-11
6. Boys 4 x 25m Obstacle Relay 12-14 13. Girls 4 x 25m Medley Relay 12-14
7. Girls 25m u/w + fins 8-14 14. Boys 4 x 25m Medley Relay 12-14
All events are heat declared winner – no finals and medals will be presented in each age group.
We have not provided for travel arrangements for the entrants to the competition and we would suggest that parents car – pool where possible.